Exhibitor and Advertiser Options
In order to suit your organization's needs, we offer six options on the registration page:
5. Non-profit discount — This invitation is for non-profit organizations who
- Exhibitor —For those who would like to staff a booth at the conference.**If you register after October 1st you are not guaranteed to have your name listed in our Conference program and after October 15th you are not guaranteed a booth in the Exhibit hall.**
$250 base for one day exhibiting, $450 base for two-day exhibiting; total fees depend on the options selected. You may choose to advertise in our Conference program or send an e-blast. E-blasts are reserved for our exhibitors who will be present at our Fall Conference. You can choose to have table skirting or table cloth by request only (this is included in the price, however we need to know if you have your own table cover that will require no table skirting) please mark this on the registration as this needs to be requested three weeks before the Conference.
- Advertiser — For those who would like to advertise in the conference program and be listed on our Conference website, which will be available soon. Please send your sponsorship advertisement in .pdf or .jpg format (preferably in color to liven up our Conference program and catch our attendees eyes) by October 1st to our Exhibits Chair, President, and President-elect to ensure your advertisement is published in our Conference program. See advertisement options below. (Exhibitors may advertise as well. See #3, "Exhibitor".) **If you do not send your sponsorship advertisement by October 1st, we do not guarantee it will be printed in our Conference program.**
Fees are as follows:
- quarter page (4 x 5.5) and web listing - $125
- half page (8.5 x 5.5) and web listing - $150
- full page (8.5 x 11) and web listing - $200
- Promotional Materials — For those organizations that would like to stuff the conference bag or program with promotional materials but will not staff a booth. These organizations may choose to advertise as well (see pricing below). $80 base; Total fees depend on the options selected. **You must be registered by October 15th in order to be a promotional materials sponsor.**
- Partner Language Organizations — These organizations are MCTLC's non-profit partners in advancing language teaching and learning. For a list of qualifying organizations, visit this page. No charge, though those persons staffing the booth must register as conference attendees.
are certified as non-profit organizations to register for a discounted fee to
help them in their mission to support world language teaching and learning.
6. Invited — This invitation is sent out for organizations who have a common
mission of MCTLC to promote world language teaching and learning in
Minnesota and often times swap registration for their conference in